Selectronic will officially launch Select.live the latest addition to its product range, at the 2018 Smart Energy Conference and Exhibition in Sydney this week.
Select.live is a remote monitoring portal that can be integrated with any single-phase renewable energy storage system that uses a Selectronic SP PRO inverter, via a small, lightweight, wall mounted unit. A secure web-based portal, Select.live can be accessed on any internet-connected PC or Mac computer, or any portable device that uses iOS or Android platforms.
Users can log in to their system, to monitor power flow of their system in real time via a user-friendly animated dashboard. Additional features of Select.live include:
- Real time animated power flow of the SP PRO system
- Historical bar and line graphs of energies and battery SoC, ranging from hourly to years
- Remotely connected with data saved on the Cloud
- Quick view of system events log, including informative and fault condition
- View the reductions of C02 emission of different states of Australia
Selectronic product manager Lindsay Hart said: “We demand up to the minute information as part of everyday life. Select.live will provide end users with user-friendly access to understand what is happening with their system in real time.