ABB Australia is holding free training sessions in Melbourne on October 5th and 6th focused on its TRIO 50.0-TL string inverter and PVS980 central inverter.
TRIO 50.0 training session
When: Wednesday 5th October, 2016, All-Energy Australia Exhibition
Where: Melbourne Exhibition Centre, Clarendon Meeting Room F, Level Two
Combining the performance of a central inverter with the flexibility and ease of installation of a string inverter, the TRIO 50.0 has been designed specifically for commercial and utility-scale decentralized installations.
A one-hour training session will cover the features of the inverter, which include:
- Three-phase, transformerless topology
- Configurable all-in-one solution
- Removable string combiner and AC wiring box for simple installation and maintenance
- Both vertical and horizontal installation
- Outdoor enclosure with IP65 protection.
The training will provide a technical and commercial understanding of the inverter as well as how it can simplify and reduce your balance of system costs in commercial and utility applications.
Three sessions will be held at 9.30am, 11.00am and 2.00pm.
PVS980 central inverter training session
When: Thursday 6th October, 2016, 1.30pm – 4.30pm
Where: ABB Australia, 601 Blackburn Road, Notting Hill, Vic
PVS980 central inverters are available from 1818 kVA up to 2000 kVA, and are optimized for cost-effective, multi-megawatt power plants.
ABB PVS980 central inverters are ideal for large PV power plants. The high DC input voltage, high efficiency, proven components, compact and modular design and a host of life cycle services ensure ABB PVS980 central inverters provide a rapid return on investment.
This three-hour training session will cover the following topics:
- Product specification
- Planning the installation (guidelines)
- Physical installation (guidelines)
- Commissioning (principles)
- SW function (reactive power compensation, grid support function, anti-islanding, LVRT, etc)