Get in quick to secure your seat at the half-day workshop and half-day training course on Lithium-ion batteries being held in Melbourne on Wednesday, 15 June.
This forum has been organised by the Clean Energy Council and the Australian Battery Recycling Initiative to provide information on responsible transport, storage and recycling of Li-ion batteries.
Attendees will have the chance to hear from guest speaker the Hon. Lilly Di Ambrosio, who will be opening the morning workshop.
Details as follows:
Wednesday, 15 June 2016
Clean Energy Council, Level 15, 222 Exhibition Street, Melbourne 3000
Training session: 2pm-5pm
Workshop ticket (member): $60 (non-member): $80
Training session (member): $80 (non-member): $100
Workshop + Training (member): $130 (non-member): $160
The half-day workshop will feature keynote speakers and panel members presenting on:
- Projections for Li-ion battery use and disposal to 2030
- Transport and storage regulations
- Options for recycling batteries at end of life
- Regulatory and infrastructure gaps.
Do you have a question for the panel? You can send your question to email@example.com.
The half-day training course on transporting Li-ion batteries will cover:
- Road and rail transport – changes to ADG 7.4 and packaging implications
- Sea transport – IMDG including recent updates
- Air transport – Australian and international regulations and airline requirements
Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance.